1. This book is the only solution that is presented to address Haiti’s problems. And this book is the only solution that has never been presented by anyone before.
2. 75% of the profit we make either on the book or the t-shirt will be given to either: a) The three organizations that we have suggested be set up to save Haiti. b) The organization that may have a better solution than the one we have suggested in our books. c) To the leaders of Haiti as a contribution to the reconstruction of the National Palace. Only when they clearly show that they’re going to rebuild the Palace. (Details are also given to the “Beneficiary” chapter)
3. 10 people (one from each department of Haiti, but MUS be living in Canada or in the USA) are invited to be in charge of that money.
4. 25% of the profit will be distributed between the author and the people who will be constantly engaged in encouraging others to buy either the book or the t-shirt
5. Buy this book because there is no better solution than the one that we have described in this manual to rescue Haiti. YOU WILL BE AMAZED.
You may have been born in a different country, but you are simply a citizen of this world. The world makes you think you belong to a certain society. You are NOT. You are simply a citizen of this world. The time will come soon where you and I will go back to where we came from. And the question will be what you and I have done in making this world better?
Having a degree – Having a good career – Having a nice family – Going to church every Sunday – Being polite to people all the time, all of that may help. But if all disappear in the memory of the generations to come right after you die, that tells us something. Maybe what you did wasn’t on a solid grown. What do you think?
Why can’t we? Don’t you want to commit to challenging their effort? Don’t let circumstances dictate what you can and cannot do.
How long do you have to live?
How do you want people to remember you after you die?
What is your legacy?
There are too many things you can do to build your legacy.
Make sure people remember you when you leave this earth.
That’s what Christianity is all about!
You enter heaven where God receives you with open hands. And the people you left behind simply want more of you.
Let the change we bring to Haiti be our legacy. Let’s make generations that are to come acknowledge our generation.